Thursday, December 18, 2014

December 18, 2014

Today was my second time coming back to NewsAmerica and Marshall's team introduced me to a lot more things about advertising. I witnessed a phone meeting they had with a client and the whole process afterwards.

I experienced how it felt to have an office job. I sat down a majority of the time looking at a computer screen and hearing Marshall's team and him talk about this project they've been doing and this upcoming meeting they would have soon. I got a little more insight on whether or not this would be a potential job for me, but it's still the beginning and I haven't gone through everything yet.

I wasn't fully able to experience a project they had planned for me due to computer issues, but that'll be for the future. Today was interesting and informational.

Time logged for this session: 2 hours
Total time logged in: 3 1/2 hours

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home